Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: my application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: jarmc9 aka jar9

What do you like the most about redstone?:The smile you get when it work's

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:redstoneworld

What does the thing do?:last year i made up 40 good redstone things,from piston doors to eleravtors

Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com:dont have account. look me up on pmc as [jar9]. i realy want to join

Do you agree with the rules?:yes im 28 years old and have a lot of respect for this server
[attachment=195][attachment=196][attachment=197][attachment=198][attachment=199]
well ive allready failed by posting it in the wronge spot so im guessing im not in Sad
Also i was reading that you make adders,ram stuff like that iv'e made a lot of them before but i like the fun stuff in redstone so maybe im not what you want or i want. the last pc/ram i made ran a redstone house.i had made a large display screen with time and mob grinder kill count. the hole house is auto run from the ram/memory i made.
We appreciate the respect that you give this server but for starts this is a logically based server. you have some nice builds here but would you happen to have anything that could be incorporated into computers, such as memory? Survival stuff is always welcome but i don't think you can get past a trial with them. Hope this helped! thanks in advance!
thanks for the reply.
No problem, also remember we have a school server that you can apply for to learn things that will help you pass the trial on the build!