Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Student apply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name:honrot
What do you like the most about redstone?:how useful it is and helpful it is even though it makes a player a bit lazy to do work lol.
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: a T-flip_flop.
What does the thing do?:u can push a button and it will open a door or close it when you press it again that is.
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: sorry i dont have one or both but i will show you what it is if you ask.
Do you agree with the rules?: yes i agree they are simple and will be easy to follow
Hi Honrot,

Im sorry, but a t flip-flop wont be enough to join our build server. Its also worth mentioning that we wont accept applications without any images and / or videos.

I highly recommend the school server for you, its a great place to learn everything about redstone logic. You can find it at sc.openredstone.org, but make sure to apply there first as well Big Grin