Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Build application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name:RedCommand

What do you like the most about redstone?:You can power many creations from simple light switches to giant working computers and I first joined minecraft in the redstone update.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:I've made Tvs with on/off buttons, worlds powered with redstone(the land changes in day and night like lights water stopping, bridges from under water, completely hidden passageways,fireworks if it's the 4 of july)Locked doors that open with a combination but can't be opened by placing switches near it, AI and other creations.
Do you agree with the rules?:I agree with the rules and support them.
I might add screenshots later because I deleted the world of finding more efficient ways of getting them to work.
I'm sorry for the ridiculous delay! You've gotta attach evidence of prior work; anything from a youtube channel to an imgur album works! I think you should apply for the school server first; ORE's focused on digital logic in redstone, and binary / arithmetic is something we like to see.