Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Application for O.R.E Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name:
WZStripes

What do you like the most about redstone?:
I've always been impressed by the amazing contraptions people make, like the self-building houses, and the fancy doors, or the entertaining elevators.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
I know how to make basic doors, and a waving wall

What does the thing do?:
The waving wall has a rolling effect with pistons, I'm sure other people have made it before, but I came up with it on my own while just doing my own experimenting with redstone. I've recently been trying to learn how to make more minimal redstone creations, but I could really use the help.
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: I went searching for a video on youtube for what I've made. And I couldn't find a video demonstrating the same type of creation. And I don't have the program to record the video myself. I'm sorry.
Doors and a rolling wall will not get you into the server. Please remember this is a logic oriented server. You also must include pictures of creations that you have taken yourself, Youtube works to. I understand that you went looking for an old video but we still need something Big Grin anyways i hope this helped!