Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Application Form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft IGN: SamillWong (Case Sensitive)

I'm interested to join this server cause I wanted to improve my redstone knowledge by communicating with the other member in this server, I would also wanted to learn from others creation and appreciate them. Plus, I wanted to be a redstone youtuber so I am willing to join this server.
I know some redstone knowledge such as AND OR NOR NOT XNOR Gate something like that. The usage of every redstone tool and how they work. I also watch a lot of redstone video on youtube from some redstone youtuber such as SethBling and hypixel. Therefore my redstone knowledge would not be bad.
I had made a fire arrow plus TNT cannon via redstone stuff , its kinda hard to explain but I can tell what's going on. I used a integrated clock with hoppers and redstone comparator for the arrow cannon. I also used lava for making the arrow to be on fire. And I used repeaters for timing the TNT cannon.
First off, for your next post, please follow the correct format in the "Read before posting" topic from guy1234567890.
2nd of all, i dont think a tnt canonn will get you in. Suggest joining our school server, since you clearly do have a passion for redstone :3