Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Plot Showcase #2!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tell us your opinion! Has the new format improved or reduced the quality? Do you have any suggestions?
This looks way more professional! Without a doubt way better than the first one Big Grin. The editing is really good, so now maybe some commentary in the background?
Yeah, it's much better. Maybe more plots showcased per video? Big Grin
The first thing I noticed when I uploaded this was that it wasn't completely 16:9 anymore. That's one thing I should fix next time around Tongue

(05-12-2013, 07:28 PM)seankingman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's much better. Maybe more plots showcased per video? Big Grin
That's an idea, but if one were (for some reason) looking for a specific plot showcase, it would be more difficult to find. I'll see though, on some occasions I can probably combine 2 plots in a video.

(05-12-2013, 05:06 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote: [ -> ]This looks way more professional! Without a doubt way better than the first one Big Grin. The editing is really good, so now maybe some commentary in the background?
You mean as in, voice?
(05-12-2013, 07:51 PM)JeremyG Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2013, 05:06 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote: [ -> ]This looks way more professional! Without a doubt way better than the first one Big Grin. The editing is really good, so now maybe some commentary in the background?
You mean as in, voice?

Yup
*Is sad that his plot was not showcased* *realized he took a break from redstone and gotten into survival/FTB more* *accepts the fate...*
(05-12-2013, 07:28 PM)seankingman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's much better. Maybe more plots showcased per video? Big Grin
That's an idea, but if one were (for some reason) looking for a specific plot showcase, it would be more difficult to find. I'll see though, on some occasions I can probably combine 2 plots in a video.

You could put the names of the plots featured in the description with times tagged to them, that would make it easier for someone to find it.
Yep. But, I believe at the rate of ~3 members a week, we will go through our plots in no time.
True, but then we could have an updated version later on of the same plots if there is anything new on it.