Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Build Server Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: BottleFact
What do you like the most about redstone?: I like building computers that break barriers and run at high speeds.
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have built a small ALU addition unit / full adder (I didn't show my computer otherwise describing what it does in detail would be hard)
What does the thing do?: It takes 3 inputs; Input A, Input B and a Carry in.
First, it performs an XOR function on Inputs A and B, then XORs that with the Carry in to produce the Sum. The Carry Out activates when there are more than/equal to 2 inputs active. Appending the carry-out digit to the sum digit, you get the binary answer. It takes 4 ticks to calculate the Sum, and 2 to calculate the Carry-out.
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: Imgur Album of the ALU/Full adder
(12-28-2013, 04:46 PM)Phasesaber Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty Compact! Big Grin

Phase, don't post in applications.

Bottlefact, Looks pretty good, however I would like to see your computer before accepting this. A full adder isn't enough to get you through a trial.
(12-28-2013, 09:38 PM)newomaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2013, 04:46 PM)Phasesaber Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty Compact! Big Grin

Phase, don't post in applications.

Bottlefact, Looks pretty good, however I would like to see your computer before accepting this. A full adder isn't enough to get you through a trial.

Ok, will show you my computer tomorrow!