Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Discord reorganisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With new chats chemistry and electronics being introduced at the very bottom, i say we have a nerd subcategory with Notmaths, Elec, Chem, Cubing and Brogramming in them, and have various be Politics, Linguistics, History, Botspamming and Linkpit

Just a thought since having new chats at the bottom they might die off too soon because of that
wouldn't that only push them further down though?
I didn't realize they existed until now, lol. Why do we have so many channels again?
If we made a 'nerd' subcategory, we'd need to put almost everything inside...
The new channels and notmaths would fit better under the (already existing) subcategory 'technical' IMO. Or we could make a new subcategory 'science' for that.
This is my proposal
[Image: 8TavRWR.png]
"servers" should be "discussion" with the channels "#creative" and "#survival". Also delet #processors. It's just a subset of hardware. Also what is the topic even? I disagree with every single channel under "on-topic". They should all be under "off-topic". If not, then electronics should be there too if anything. Also #linkpit should be under voice.

*drops mic*