Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Applying for the ORE build server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you like the most about redstone?: The way this simple yet complex piece of dust, and the things surrounding it, can create such complex machines and structures. the fact that you can create your own "computers" and program them, is also something i like about it.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A simple 4bit ALU, which can add (not my adder design), has a barrel-shifter with selectable loop command, a small 0 flag and 2 half-bytes of memory for the RCA to compute with.

What does the thing do?: Add, barrel-shift and detect a 0 output (0 flag only detects the output of the RCA, not the barrel shifter).

Image/s and/or video/s of the device, from imgur.com or youtube.com: imgur album

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: A program counter with JMP command. (not that i have something to hook it up to, but that doesn't matter)

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes.
You need conditional jumps (i hope you know how to compare values).
Accepted for trial! Hop on the server at mc.openredstone.org and ask a staff member for assistance.