Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Dinkymo_16's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: Dinkymo_16

What do you like the most about redstone?: I Find redstone fairly Fun and it challenges your mind of the complexity of redstone.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:I have created a fairly small but good double piston extender.

What does the thing do?: The double piston extender retracts a block 3 blocks away from the piston.

Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: No source
I am sorry but a piston double extender does not meet the requirements for joining the ORE Build Server. Please take a look at our school server and retry your application when you think you have the proper knowledge. For example, Decoders, Adders that can also subtract, and memory are all things that can be used during the trial to get you into the server. Higher level things such as ALUs and CPUs are a huge first impression and are sure to get you into the server. So please take my advise as helpful information and take a look at the other server. If you have anymore questions please Private message me on my account on the forums.