Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: App for Build Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: RainbowTamriel
What do you like the most about redstone?: I like that it can be so complex. It can make the simplest or the most complex things possible in minecraft.
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made a bunch of things from a jumpscare machine to a little calculator that's 3 bits.
What does it do?: The jumpscare machine consists of a bit of redstone and quite a few command blocks. The calculator I made does addition and subtraction.
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: If you look up "bennyscube building a minecraft computer pt 5" then the first video that pops up is what I will be doing. Or you can press this link to go to his channel and watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mF3zBgT3Q
What do you plan on making for your build trial?: The 3 bit calculator that I had built in my singleplayer world.
Do you agree with the rules?: Yes.

(Note: Keep in mind that my 3 bit calculator will be like bennyscube's one.)
Your application does not show sufficient redstone knowledge in order to join the build server.

Instead, I'd recommend applying for our school server here.