Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Build Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: OrdoFett137

What do you like the most about redstone?: Everything

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A Tic Tac Toe Board 

What does the thing do?: 2 people play tic tac toe and the machine tells you whos turn it is through a light

Image/s and/or video/s of the device, from imgur.com or youtube.com: There attached

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: Anything i come up with last minute

Do you agree with the rules?: Indeed
What do you think you are going to make for your build trial?
(08-13-2017, 05:22 PM)LambdaPI Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think you are going to make for your build trial?

I have no clue yet...

wait do you think i can do a redstone battle station?
What do you mean? What would it do?
(08-13-2017, 07:22 PM)mazsolaskuglof Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean? What would it do?

what do you think a battle station does XD

you will see
You have to describe the thing you are trialing with before you trial. Otherwise it can be a complete waste of time for the trialer.
(08-15-2017, 01:07 AM)LambdaPI Wrote: [ -> ]You have to describe the thing you are trialing with before you trial. Otherwise it can be a complete waste of time for the trialer.

k i have it down now ...

its a base that has 4 potion cannons 14 arrow cannons and 10 fire cannons.
it also has a one light diagnostic system so its not the best but it also has a 4 bit ram built into it do you can do
cannon sequences.
That does not contain enough computational for the build trial. You need something that has lots of gates and that you can build in under 1 hour.
(08-19-2017, 12:34 AM)LambdaPI Wrote: [ -> ]That does not contain enough computational for the build trial. You need something that has lots of gates and that you can build in under 1 hour.

how am i supposed to learn them if there r no teachers and they dont make any sence?
There are teachers, you can apply to our school server here.