Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Minecraft name:Based Crimson
What do you like the most about redstone?: I love redstone because of the challenges it gives me. I watch youtube tutorials on how to build these crazy red stone inventions and then I make them. Why I want to get a plot on this server is because there was a previous server that was a redstone compatible server and I built so many things there. Right now I'm building a large mansion with a giant pool. I only have a maximum of 1 plot and I really don't want to clear my current one. Right now I would like to build a 3 floor red stone elevator by IVIICHAELxx and I need a plot to build it on.
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: Multi-floor elevator, Redstone 2 floor piston lift, Redstone 2x2 door, another 2 floor piston lift, and many more.
What does it do?: Elevator : Takes you to ALL Floors (1-3) without having any difficulties. Redstone piston lift : The doors open and close like a realistic elevator and it takes you up or down to the next floor. Redstone 2x2 door : Opens and closes with pressure plates.
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: https://youtu.be/6yhSRHRgtyk
What do you plan on making for your build trial?: A Redstone Elevator or a piston lift
Do you agree with the rules?: Yes of course.
Your application does not show sufficient redstone knowledge in order to join the build server.

Instead, I'd recommend applying for our school server here.