Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Getting into the server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My minecraft name is 13Bacon. (I like bacon, haha.)

I have made my own design for an XOR gate, of course, that is easy. The best thing I have made was a CLE adder, this was not my design. However, I did make a modification of it.

Well, an XOR gate is basically an adder without a carry. An adder is a machine that does math in binary.

I did read the rules, you said that if I did not have a video or image that I would be accepted, however I could not get the link of my videos. The videos of redstone stuff is on my channel. My channel is called 130Bacon, (alot of bacon, lol,) here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuLkWJG...9es2Bmr9dw Here I am creating a minecraft computer tutorial. I am using a simple design by bennyscube, (that is what his youtube channel is, I do not remember the name of his minecraft name but he is in your server.)

For my build trial, I will most likely build a CLE adder design.

I agree with the rules, they seem to create a great enviroment on the ORE server. (I know because I have watched videos about the server.)

In case this matters, I am a gifted 9 year old. (You probably think I am lying but it's true.) I started redstone probably a year and a half ago. I got into redstone computers about a year ago. I am currently making a redstone computer called YellowCraft. (Yellow is my favorite color.) This computer has 8 bits, and will most likely have around 8 bytes of ram and rom. Anyways, I hope i make it to the server. Bye!
Accepted for trial! Hop on the server at mc.openredstone.org and ask a staff member for assistance.