Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Halflife390's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Redstone world!

Im Halflife390/HalflifeSMGC and I have been into redstone for ages.

I started minecraft all the way when it was back in alpha. I remember trying to make redstone tools and swords as I had no clue what the magic red dusts purpose was. Then I discovered the magical realm of redstone circuitry! It was so complicated and perplexing and so I never fully understood its potential. After that I just played minecraft as normal.

It was only when I first saw theinternetftw's video on his redstone ALU over two years ago that got me back into it. Seeing the amazing and limitless potential of redstone I set out to learn every bit of it. I learned redstone over two years ago and since then I have made many things including a redstone museum, a redstone school, 24 hour piston based clock, calculators, RAM and ROM and my best creation so far is a fully functioning 16 bit CPU. (For more on my CPU check my application thread)

And so my love of redstone has let me to my first redstone dedicated server ORE. I have came here to build and learn alongside many other amazing redstoners. My project now is to build a new CPU, bigger and better, i'll probably post about it later. If you have any question just ask.

See you guys on the server!
To be honest, we dont have that many new peeps on the server who have actually already build a CPU by themselves, so this is a nice change Smile Cya on the server!
(10-25-2013, 05:41 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, we dont have that many new peeps on the server who have actually already build a CPU by themselves, so this is a nice change Smile Cya on the server!

I built my own CPU on the server Wink
(10-26-2013, 12:10 AM)Epic_SkyPilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2013, 05:41 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, we dont have that many new peeps on the server who have actually already build a CPU by themselves, so this is a nice change Smile Cya on the server!

He means people that have not applied yet. Alot of people have built cpu`s on the server.
*Gives Kudo's to David*
(10-27-2013, 09:52 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2013, 12:10 AM)Epic_SkyPilot Wrote: [ -> ]

He means people that have not applied yet. Alot of people have built cpu`s on the server.

Oh my bad, now I see what he meant.