Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: CURTA ISSUES!!!! PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
due to storage issues and DNS issues with Curta (build, survival and partial IRC host) all the mentioned services will eb down till tomorrow evening. I will be rush ordering new, larger drives today for same day delivery. sadly i have to be out of town tonight but i will be drive swapping as soon as i get back home tomorrow.

I apologize for the inconvenience and will do my best o minimize this down time.

Curta is now fixed. To fix the issue i have simply removed all of Dynmap (took up 44% of all storage space). We will re-enable dynmap after I purchase and install larger capacity drives in Curtas RAId 50 array.
Build and IRC are back up with no noticeable issues.
Although, survival has 1 issue worth noting, some have reported that they have lost their achievements, i apologize for this... but face it.. if your playing survival on ORE... u have played it before and none of those are new to you. so oh well. Your inventory is still all good. Only Jonay reported his position was messed up. IF your position got borked, please alert me or another admin/mod and we will work with you to get you back to where you were last. 

Thanks, and once again we apologize for any inconveniences.

I would like to point out that there was a simple careless mistake made in operating the test server which included its own Dynmap folder that rendered things itself.

That dynmap is the real reason for the lack of storage space.