Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Build Server Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, My Name Is Febbster And I Would Like To Apply For The Build Server. This Is Because I am Very Interested In Redstone and Would Like To Share My Cool, Fun & Awesome Redstone Contraptions To The Public. :Big Grin I Also Like Learning From Other's Creations and Having a Little Bit Of Everything In my Creations. I Have Recently Learned A bunch of New Ways to Use Redstone In an Amazing Way. Of Course Not Just Make a 2x2 Piston Door :-: But I Can Make Auto BUD Systems, TNT Cannons/Stackers, Auto Re-Organizing Storage Systems, A Vanilla Minecraft M-E System, Item Elevators, Xp Elevators, Self Suffocating Blaze Farms, Auto Item Transport, Mega Auto Furnace that Sizes From 8 times faster than your regular furnace  to 48 times Faster With Self Organizing Systems for Coal And Lava, Also Your Cooked Items! I Can Also Make FireWork Shows For Celebrations And Fun Slime Armor Stand Shows!! Last But Not least, I Am A YouTube That Is Working on Redstone Creations And a Survival Multi Player World.     That's It For Me! HopeFully You Like What I Do and Have a Nice Day! <3       

-Febbster - Mc User    Heart
Your application does not show sufficient redstone knowledge in order to join the build server.

Instead, I'd recommend applying for our school server here.