Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Hey all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ! After the RDF "died", I decided to come here to continue experiencing redstone. So hi all... And I think that's all I can say, I'm lazy to rewrite an introduction, so here is my RDF's one :

Name : Tanguy

Who am I ?
I'm a young french programmer, I discovered my first programming language when I was something like 9 or 10, it was the Batch. That language is really simple, I think it was just perfect to make me loving IT. Some month later, I was learning C, but it was a bit annoying, so I stayed on Batch. 1 year later, I said to myself "Hey ! Learn it ! You'll make things that are 100 X better than Batch scripts !", so... I learned it.
The next language that I learned was Java, and I loved it a lot more than every language that I learned before (C, Php, Batch). I never made something like a game or an utility, I gived that up every times, because I discover many things really fast, so I don't finish something with X thing that I find a Y thing with I start to make something else.
Also, i'm a fan of FrenchNerd, they make amateur series, like THe Visitor from the Future, or The Operators. I think you can get english subtitle somewhere.
Note : If you see someone called "Ovnize", it's me too. "Tanguy100" is my old name, but it was mine when I bought Minecraft, so I used it here.

And it isn't all of who I am, but you're gonna discover me as much as I'll discover you Smile
Welcome on the ORE Big Grin Cool to see you here, and i'll see you on the server! (Btw French people are awesome)
RDF? you mean ORE?
Haha XD Typo. Fixed now