Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Build Server Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft Name: dawsboss05

What do you like the most about redstone?: This is a tough one because you have so many options. You can automate things and make clocks, cannons, train systems, and so much more.

What's a thing you have done to demonstrates redstone knowledge?/What does it do?: I have made a system where is you hit a button you can choose where you will go out of 8 options on s cart with one rail and one to come back. Also i make tnt cannons and use the auto obbobsidian glitch to make a semi-auto machine that uses a macro bot to auto mine and create blocks. Also a system that harvests and collect water melon automatically just afk required (3x3 chunks).

Proof: Well the all over 1 years ago so i have no proof becuase i had minecraft hacker issues. And now i am tring to get back into redstone and i still have knowledge but no comuntity. But i do have one of a sugar cabe farm auto. http://imgur.com/a/fEwXZ

Agree with the rules?: Yes i find them fair. especially about no crazy world edit.

Thanks for reading this!
This looks to me, more to the side of survival based components, and not computationel or "difficult enough" for a build trial, im sorry :/
I think this application is good but I think you should start working on capitalizing you I's. I am not a mod but I think your application was good!