Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: iEchozZ Applications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your In Game Name (IGN):iEchozZ

What in particular interests you most about redstone:
i mostly enjoy building with redstone building gates, systems for intruders, Big castles with restone protection

Which prompt have you selected to build:
Not to sure about the 2 questions below this.
If you selected prompt 5, what is the prompt that you have designed:

Please provide an explanation of your device:

Please provide image or video documentation of your device hosted by either imgur.com or youtube.com:
[Image: redstoned.png]
This is one of my simple creations, it pushes two blocks up and 2 down to block the hall as well as pulls the stairs in and drops lava from above
[Image: 59520111.png]
This is what the above link was protecting.
Do you agree to the rules of our server: (yes/no) Yes
Can we maybe see some logic gate oriented contraptions? While gates and castles are awesome (Big Grin) We need to see some computer logic.
Im not really one for building computers however i have some understanding of how to build one, im one for gates,killing things with redstone, mostly stuff like that, My apologies.
Hey, thanks for applying. You've definitely showed interest in redstone, but we'd like a bit more experience, specifically towards binary logic. I definitely would recommend you to the school server, but we haven't started hosting it yet. (We're testing someone's hardware today, then looking into other options.) For now, I think you should try to hang around build and ask a few questions, I definitely recommend you read up in the tutorials section. This should prove useful, and I think you should play around in single player. Keep learning, and we'd love for you to stick around!

-Edit-
Oh jeez, I need to stop keeping windows open for so long. I still recommend you do all those things, and I definitely recommend you play around in single player with some computing/more logic oriented gates.